Friday, March 6, 2009

Kaka Back Do not Know When


Milan - Kaka condition after the injury months ago dikabarkan continue to improve. But up to now cut one half AC Milan not know when it will return sod.
Kaka to injury on February 7 ago when Milan play Reggina in equilibrium with the Italian League. Because with less than perfect landing and then he experienced a problem on the feet.
After almost a month passed the former condition of the world's best players continue to improve the dikabarkan. However, to be re-imposed uniform Rossoneri and sod can make sure he has not at that time will arrive.
"I will speak again when I return. I feel a little better and I continue to work hard in training sessions. I still feel a little sick," said Kaka in La Gazzetta dello Sport as Goal made.




No comments: